A blend of natural Oils and resins offering a transparent satin finish with exceptional durability and resistance for all external timber furniture and joinery. Produces a clear, quick drying, water repellent and weather resistant finish that will not peel or flake when applied. Contains UV filters and is VOC compliant.
Check out StopLoss Bags for the perfect solution to keeping your left over product fresh.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from any previous finish.
- Remove any fungal growth, dirt or moss on old timber prior to application and ensure a preservative has been applied
- Sand the substrate with a medium 120 grade sanding paper or 120 grade sanding disk removing all traces of dust.
- Apply in dry conditions and always test on a small area prior to initial application.
- No primer required
- Minimum 3 coats recommended
- Formulated for direct application and does not require thinning
- Stir contents thoroughly before and during use
- Apply using a good quality bristly or synthetic brush and apply evenly and thoroughly following the direction of the grain
- Leave to dry 4-6 hours or overnight with good ventilation
- Sand lightly with fine 320 grade sandpaper if required
- Clean applicators with White Spirits
- To renovate previous application, lightly sand area with 150 grade sandpaper and re-apply
- Refresh annually
Coverage: Approximately 20sqm per litre depending on substrate