Fiddes Concrete Finish is a quick drying, low VOC, water based finish that stabilises and seals internal concrete surfaces and floors.
Formulated to prevent dusting, Concrete Finish improves resistance to dirt, oil and stains.
Sheen: Matt, Satin and Gloss
Ensure all areas to be coated are extremely well ventilated during and after application. Always test on a small area prior to initial application. Apply at room temperature. Fiddes Concrete Finish is formulated for application directly and does not require thinning.
Stir contents thoroughly before and during use and apply in a warm, well-ventilated room. Apply THINLY and EVENLY using a good quality 10mm microfibre roller or brush. Leave to dry 2-3 hours in warm, dry well-ventilated conditions.
Second Coat & Third Coats
Apply as first coat, THINLY, allowing good ventilation. Leave to dry 2-3 hours in warm, dry well-ventilated conditions. Clean applicator with water.
8-10 sqm per litre
- Always test intercoat adhesion on a small area prior to major application.
- Do not apply in high temperatures (25c +)
- Longer drying periods may occur during application in cold, damp, or humid conditions.
- Full cure/hardness will be reached in 7 days.
- Store in frost free area.
- Allow 30 days before application on new concrete floors
Cleaning & Maintenance
For regular light cleaning, a damp cloth should be applied and resulting clean area left to dry. Periodically, an application of Fiddes Wood Floor Cleaner is recommended.